365CheapDates.com icon transparency

Friday, June 18, 2010

365 Cheap Dates is on hold

As you may have noticed, I've been MIA in the blogosphere. For the time being, I am taking a break from blogging in order to focus on a few important things in my life (wedding planning and job hunting). For those curious, the big day is set for 10.10.10 and hopefully I'll be back in the corporate world before then.

365CheapDates.com Icon
Originally uploaded
by 365 Cheap Dates

This is only temporary and I promise to make it up to y'all. I sincerely miss blogging about a new cheap date idea every day (yes, I'm a blogaholic). For upcoming and ongoing date ideas, frequent updates and reminders will still be sent out via Twitter. Please do keep in touch with me in the twitosphere (follow me @365CheapDates). In the meanwhile, feel free to peruse my blog for ongoing date ideas (see dating categories in the right menu bar). Stay tuned...
blog comments powered by Disqus