Wow, movies CAN be a really cheap date idea!
And I'm not talking about DVD movies either! Watching movies are not usually a cheap date idea anymore.... Except a few special secret spots offer movie tickets at ONLY $2-3 per person ($5 for 3D). Boy, I don't remember movies being this cheap even when I was a kid! So you might say, "Sure, the movie tickets might be cheap, but the food and drink add up to a pretty penny." Well, how about 10 bucks total for a Movie Date Night? Yes, only $10 for 2 movie tickets, 2 popcorns AND 2 sodas. That's one for each of you, no sharing required, even though it's more romantic that way in my opinion.
Here is a list of the special secret spots for cheap movie theatres:
(1) 4 Star Cinemas in Garden Grove
- $3 every Tuesday and Thursday all day 11 AM - 9 PM
- $5 for 3D, only 2 bucks more on Tuesdays and Thursdays
(2) Regency Theatres every day at multiple locations
- $3 EVERY day ANYTIME in Huntington Beach or Ventura
- $2 before 6 PM at the Pasadena location (even on weekends, AKA matinee)
- $3 after 6 PM in Pasadena
- $10 Total for the Movie Date Night Special on Wednesday nights only after 6 PM in Pasadena or Ventura
- Click HERE to find a Regency Theatre near you