Both kids and adults can jump on the train at the Irvine Park Railroad every day of the week starting at 10 AM until 5 PM on weekends and 4 PM on weekdays. Train tickets are normally $4 per person, but click HERE to print a buy-one-get-one (BOGO) coupon. Bring a date and enjoy the 12-minute train ride through the Irvine Regional Park. Other fun things to do here year round are:
- Paddle boats for $12/hour
- Tandem bikes for $15/hour
- Horse rentals for $40/hour
- Orange County Zoo for $2 per person
- Free walking/hiking (7 trails, 1-4 miles each, see wild flowers too)
Parking is $3 on weekdays and $5 on weekends. Click HERE for and more info. Check the website for other fun activities throughout the year.
Approximate cost of creative date idea = $4 Train ticket w/BOGO coupon + $3-5 Parking.
Actual value of the cheap date idea = $13 Total.
Kiss & Tell Date Idea by @DealsDiva and @AAASoCalNews