365CheapDates.com icon transparency

Sunday, May 23, 2010

List: Top Romantic Cheap Date Ideas

Finding cheap date ideas is not so hard, but finding romantic cheap date ideas is not so easy. To make your dating life easier, I've tagged the date ideas here by various categories, such as romantic (see at the bottom of each post or click HERE to view all romantic ideas).



Originally uploaded by Kevin H.

If I had to rank my favorite romantic things to do in Los Angeles & Orange County, here's my list in chronological order (click on each link for details):
Mind you that these are "anytime" ideas (good to do throughout the year). Stay tuned for more Top Lists, especially during special weekends or seasons (or click HERE to view all of my past lists). If you have your own favorites, please do kiss & tell in the comment section below.

blog comments powered by Disqus