365CheapDates.com icon transparency

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

139. FREE Movie Screening: Date Night - 3/26

Watching movies is a typical date night idea, but it's a good one when FREE.
Now here's a cheap date night idea: Watch the upcoming new movie, Date Night, for FREE! As of this moment, the show time on Saturday night is already sold out, but there is still some availability on Friday night at 6:30 PM at The Landmark in West LA. Click HERE to get your 2 free passes before it's gone. Otherwise, mark your calendar for the release date of April 9th.

User registration is required to get the free movie passes - it's quick and easy, I promise. In order for me to get this out to my fellow cheap dates (you!), I'm keeping this short and sweet. Now I just need to find myself a "cheap date", since my man won't be back in time. That's too bad because he loves Steve Carell from The Office.


UPDATE 03/24/10: As of this moment, this event is now sold out. Parking is free but click HERE for directions and more info about The Landmark.


UPDATE 03/26/10: A few more free passes have been released for tonight's showing, get yours now by clicking HERE.


Approximate cost of creative date idea = FREE.
Actual value of the cheap date idea = $22 Total.
Kiss & Tell Date Idea by @LAscreenings
blog comments powered by Disqus